Thursday, December 2, 2010

WorkWyze - simplify how you manage your team

After many years of managing people and projects in organizations of all sizes I came to realize that there is a common thread; when two or more people get together to collaborate, chaos seems inevitable.

"I thought I told you that we needed it by Wednesday..."
"No, actually, I've been working on that..."
"This is so frustrating, I need to know who is assigned to this, and what the status is"

The thinking was that it shouldn't need to be this way. Myself and a couple of friends have built WorkWyze. WorkWyze is simple online tool that is designed to make is easier to manage teams, and enable team members more easily manage their work.

Our beta release is up and running. I'd really appreciate you stopping by WorkWyze.com and see if you'd like to try it out with your team. It's free! You can also check our brief video of at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njt3wGO7yy0

Productivity is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment